We provide sustainable waste management solutions that empower communities and individuals to have a positive impact on the environment
and their surroundings.
Waste segregation is instrumental to successful waste management practices and it begins with segregating waste broadly under the following headings:
• Organic waste: kitchen waste, vegetables, flowers, leaves, fruits.
• Toxic & Non Biodegradable waste: old medicines, paints, chemicals, bulbs, spray cans, fertilizer and pesticide containers, batteries, shoe polish.
• Recyclable: paper, glass, metals, plastics.
• Soiled: hospital waste such as cloth soiled with blood and other body fluids.
We provide solutions for collection and processing solutions all of the above types of waste -
• Road Sweeping and Litter Picking Machines
• In vessel Fully Automatic and Manual Composters for Organic Waste
• Incinerators for Municipal Solid Waste
• Plastic Pelleting Machines, Hydraulic Compactors and Shredders for Plastic Waste
• Mobile Bio-Toilets and Bio-digester Tanks for Sewage Waste
We offer the latest technologies in renewable energy, waste management, and
Our services cover the entire life cycle of your investment spanning project design, installation & commissioning, operation, maintenance and repairs for all the technologies we promote #ForThePlanet.