“Uratom” solar Water Pumping Systems is a stand-alone system operating on power generated by Solar Photovoltaic Panels.
The power generated by Solar Panels is used for operating Solar Submersible pump for lifting water from open well, water reservoir or tube well for irrigation and drinking water purpose. The system requires a shadow-free area for installation of the Solar Panels.
The beauty of using photovoltaic (PV) panels and a solar pumping system is you get water delivery when you tend to need it most, when the sun is shining full blast! A solar water pumping system is ideal in remote locations where there is uneven or no grid electricity availability.
- PV Array
- Mounting Structure for PV Array
- Pump and Motor set
- Hybrid Inverter/Controller
- Interconnecting Cables & Pipes
- Village water supply
- Livestock watering
- Water supply to remote homes / agriculture
- Regular, organised and efficient water pumping
- Easy to install and easy to operate
- Lowest maintenance in comparison of diesel engine or electricity
- No fuel needed
- Relaxation/Freedom to work at night
- Silent and eco-friendly
- Subsidy available
- Tracking leads to maximum utilization of solar energy
- Reliable for long life expectancy
- Grid power mode can be used in case of lack of sunshine
- Pump capacity depends on location (latitude), available solar radiations, water requirements, depth of water source, etc.
- Range starts from 1 HP onwards
- For bigger capacity 3 phase system is available
Uratom Solar Water Pump
Please see product description