- Chemicals & Fertilizer
- Boiler Feed
- Hotels & Resorts
- Hostels & Canteens/li>
- Hospital & Nursing Homes
- Military Barracks & Cantonment
- Row Houses
- Swimming Pools
Benefits for You
- Reduction of fossil energy consumption.
- Substaintial savings on conventional heating bills.
- Higher predictability of heating costs.
- Reduced dependence on energy imports.
- Proven & reliable technology.
- Get Average 50° to 65°C hot water at any time at almost zero recurring expense
- 50mm PUF Insulation retains heat for a longer duration
- Once installed, no worry of frequent maintenance
- Better and longer Service span of equipment due to large dia. of tube
- Increased heating efficiency due to specially developed triple coated glass tube
- 100% dependable compared to Gas & Electric Geyser
- Keeps environment clean as 100 litres SWH prevent emission of 1.5 tonnes of carbon-dioxide per year
Advantages of VTS
- Higher Temp. than FPC System.
- Get Quick Result in Rainy & Cloudy Atmosphere.
- No Need to Service for Long Time
- Easy to get Temp. In Hard Water.
- VTS is Widely Accepted in Cold Countries.
- VTS is Cheaper than FPC System.
- No Clogging / Choking
Uratom Solar Water Heater - Green VTS Model
Technical Specifications of Vacuum Tube : Material 1.6mm Borosilicate 3.3 glass Outer Diameter 58mm / 70mm (whatever applicable) (whatever applicable) Inner tube diameter 47mm / 54mm (whatever applicable) Tube Length 1800mm / 2100mm (whatever applicable) Absorptive coating CU - AL - N / SS (Three Layer) Vacuum P<5 x 10-3 PA Absorptance > 92%(Am1.5) Glass thickness 1.6mm Emittance <8% (80°C) Thermal expansion 3.3*10-6 °C Stagnation temperature >200° C Heat loss ><0.8w/sq.mtr. Maximum strength >0.8 MPa Technical Specifications for Tank : Inner Tank 2.5mm Galvanized Iron (G.I) Plazma Welded Inner Coating High Grade Anti-Corrosive Coating Outer Cladding 0.45mm Galvanized Iron (G.I) with P P Powder Coating P P Powder Coating Insulation 50mm PUF (38kg. / mt3 density) Stand 1.6mm (G.I) with P P Powder Coating Or 30 x 30 x 3mm M.S with P P Powder Coating Connections 1” Electric Backup 1.25” Warrantee
8 Years on Green Model
Monthly Savings Chart : Traditi-onal Energy
2 kw electric heater 625/-* 1250/-* 2080/-* Natural Gas 523/-* 1046/-* 1744/-*
* Price of electric unit Rs. 4.5 + tax caculation is shown
* price of gas Rs. 40/1kg.
* In calculation, cold water temperature kept at 25°C & Heated temperature at 50°C