These lanterns are a viable solution to replace Kerosene Lamps. Kerosene lamps are costly, inefficient, and provide poor lighting. It can be charged by solar panel and is AC grid compatible for emergencies. It is cost effective and long lasting as compared to earlier solar lighting systems. We have developed it in such a simple way that a village person can operate & maintain this after short training. Use the world's most efficient LEDs when fully charged it will provide bright light up to 5 to 6 hours. The lamp gives an even white light that is projected at wide angle - it is able to effectively illuminate a rural household with a room size of 4mx 4m. It is 8 - 10 times brighter than a kerosene lantern and 30 - 50% more efficient than fluorescent lights.
- Advance designed Circuit balancing an optimum high brightness with extended battery life
- High Power LED with 50,000 hours of life
- Powered by 6volts 4.5AH SMF Lead Acid battery easily available for future replacement
- Inbuilt Charge Controller (1.5Amp) for solar panel charging.
- 3watt Mono / Poly crystalline Solar Panel
- Optional AC charging - recharges at very low voltage
- Smart Battery Indicator that allows the user to manage his power effectively
- Option for Mobile charging facility
Uratom Solar LED Lantern
Please see Specifications Chart in list of images