With a built in Solar Fabric that can take rain, dirt, and even impact, the Lumos Thrill seeker is perfect for trail rides and tours. The Solar Fabric charges a proprietary Lithium-based battery inside the bag which can be used to charge GPS devices, Bike Lights or Smart-phones. This 12-liter hydration bag has been designed for great stability and clings to the wearer even during the roughest of trail rides. The bag can hold up-to a 3L hydration bladder (bladder not included). The backpack features adequate reflectors for safety and cross-straps for weight distribution. The bag is water-resistant and ships with a fluorescent green rain cover.
- Converts Sunlight To Electricity : Innovative Solar Fabric Converts Light Into Electricity, And Charges Built-In Battery
- Charge Any Usb Powered Device : Can Charge All Phones, Bluetooth Device, Mp3 Player Or Usb-Chargeable Bike Lights
- By Cyclists, For Cyclists : Water-Resistant Solar Hydration Daypack Bag With Cross-Straps, Air-Flow And Hydration Hole For Maximum Comfort
- Reflective Protection And Flurescent Rain Cover For Road Safety : Reflective Outline Ensures Maximum Visibility At Night
- Compact Design, Big Capacity : Light-Weight Bags For The Mountain Biker And Daily Commuter, Water-Resistant & Protected : Water-Resistant Fabric Guards The Electronics Against Rain And Saltwater With Fluorescent Rain-Cover For Heavy Rains
Lumos ThrillSeeker Solar Backpack for cyclists
Please see description in main section