Christmas Reindeer Solar String Lights, 20ft 20 LED Waterproof Fairy Decoration Lighting for Indoor/Outdoor Patio, Lawn, Garden, Party, Wedding, Holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas (Multi Color)
Beautiful reindeer shaped lights The LED lights in this string come in beautiful reindeer shapes that can add a touch of natural beauty to your decorations. Featuring multiple coloured lights, it will give your decorations a dynamic look.
Powered by a rechargeable battery This string of LED lights does not need a power socket to work as it comes with a battery. The battery is rechargeable and can provide a standby time of 10 to 12 hours after fully charged.
Equipped with a solar panel This strip of LEDs will not add up to the electricity bills as it is equipped with a solar panel. You just need to keep the solar panel exposed to the sunlight during daytime to make sure it conserves enough solar energy to function properly at night.
2 lighting modes This string of LED lights features two modes, which you can choose from according to your requirement. The constant mode keeps the light on at all times to provide a bright illumination, while the flashing mode is perfect for various lighting effects.
Varied uses This string of LED lights is perfect for various decoration needs. It can be used for decorating indoor and outdoor patios along with gardens for various occasions.
Christmas Reindeer Solar Lights
- Special Appearance -- Special Christmas Deer Shaped String makes your environment stand out.
- Automatically -- Put under sunshine during the day, and it begins to light up at night automatically
- Long Working Time -- Continuously working for 10-12 hours at night once rechargeable battery is fully charged.
- Easy to Use -- 2 buttons to control. One for power, another for 2 modes to choose from.
- Attention -- The solar panel must remain directly exposed to sunlight for a whole day to conserve sufficient solar power before first use. Plus, to ensure sufficient solar energy to be stored for the lights to function smoothly in winter, panel should be fully exposed to sunlight as well.