The Habit of Giving
The rise in population has resulted in waste we generate to go from only human bio-waste and ashes to plastic, medical waste, industrial waste, agricultural waste, sewage sludge among others. This has directly had a negative impact on our environment and atmoshphere. The importance of waste management isn’t limited to the aesthetics of a place; it has a direct relation with reducing the health and environmental hazards of leaving waste untreated.
Waste segregation is instrumental to successful waste management practices. Waste can broadly be categorized under the following headings:
• Organic waste: kitchen waste, vegetables, flowers, leaves, fruits.
• Toxic & Non Biodegradable waste: old medicines, paints, chemicals, bulbs, spray cans, fertilizer and pesticide containers, batteries, shoe polish.
• Recyclable: paper, glass, metals, plastics.
• Soiled: hospital waste such as cloth soiled with blood and other body fluids.
Greenassets.in provide solutions for processing all of the above waste -
• Composter, kitchen bucket for organic waste
• Incinerator for soiled waste
• Plastic pellet machine and Shredders
• Bio-digester tanks for sewage treatment
• BioFilter Water Purification Systems